This is a quick little cheatsheet with my favorite eclipse plugins and the locations of their update sites. It’s so I can get back up and running quickly when reinstalling eclipse from scratch.
- Eclipse Checkstyle – http://eclipse-cs.sourceforge.net/update
- Spring IDE – http://springide.org/updatesite/
- Fitnesse by Band XI – http://www.bandxi.com/fitnesse/
- Subversion for Eclipse – http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.0.x
- Memory Monitor – http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/updates
- Mylar – http://download.eclipse.org/technology/mylar/update-site/e3.2 (or e3.3)
Also, here’s some stuff that I like to install manually:
thanks david, this is handy!
Comments are closed.